Who is Dr. Natalie?
New and exciting career opportunities led me to my own deeper look inside about how I want to use my experience and expertise in the most impactful way. Enter a very long and winding and sometimes arduous personal trek to a (finally) “a-ha” professional summit discovery and pivot.
Now I leverage my 20-plus years of clinical experience, expertise and credentials with unwavering commitment to flourishing for all. And when YOU, high-impact professional and leader, are flourishing – then so is everyone in your circle of influence. I have seen it many times and the summit sunrise is beautiful every time!
I would love to support your discovery and recovery of your very own high-impact genius to maximize wholehearted and authentic leading and living for you and those you impact.
I’m an organizational psychologist, board-certified coach, wife, mom, Ironman triathlon finisher, Enneagram1SP and lover of good coffee, mountains, deep conversation and supporting transformation.
My mission is to equip, inspire and empower wholehearted leaders in the workplace, community, and the home to promote personal and professional flourishing for self and others.
It’s been said that I speak, coach, and train with both excellence and practical, sprinkled with doses of vulnerability and always with unwavering presence. And that I’m personable, real, and engaging.
THE NITTY-GRITTY DETAILS
- I had an early career in the fitness industry and as a high school language arts teacher.
- I lived and worked in West Africa for a few years gifting me with incredible cross-cultural experience and life-changing perspective.
- I have provided clinical, coaching, or consultation services to schools, hospitals, small businesses, churches and ministry teams, community mental health centers, not-for-profits, solopreneurs, universities, and government agencies.
- I have developed and managed an EAP program for a government healthcare facility.
- I have consulted executive leadership and HR of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations;
- I have coached and counseled general laborers, at-home Moms, at-home Dads, physicians, parents, pastors, teachers, lawyers, accountants, nurses, managers, college students, artists and athletes.
- Along the way, I have completed an Ironman triathlon, traveled to 18 countries, navigated multiple personal and health crises, and perfected a melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate cake recipe…
Why Dr. Natalie
Because your trek guide is a licensed psychologist, board certified coach, accredited iEQ9 facilitator and fellow trekker with 20 years of experience who hasn’t lost her down-to-earth-ness brings her favorite chocolate cake recipe to all expeditions and is committed to supporting the maximal well-being, renewal and depth of person and potential
- 1993-1994 U.S. Air Force Academy (four-degree year, Squadron 18)
- 1997 B.S. Wheaton College, Media Communications and Secondary Education-Language Arts
- 2003 M.S. University of Houston- Clear Lake, Counseling
- 2013 PhD University of Louisville, Counseling Psychology
- Additional Relevant Training and Experience:
- Board Certified Coach Certified in Nutritional Psychology
- Crucial Accountability Trainer Coach and Mentor Training Facilitator
- Certified Employee Health Coach DiSC Facilitation
- 360 Facilitation Enneagram Certified Instructor
- Myers Briggs Facilitation Member, Society for Consulting Psychology
- Member, International Society for Coaching Psychology