Who is Dr. Natalie
I'm on the trek too!
As a consulting psychologist and business owner myself, my own trek to clarity has been admittedly long and winding, complete with detours and the expert guidance of others who trekked with me. But when I got to my summit, my mission was clear: To inspire and equip wholehearted people to maximize their personal and professional flourishing.
Dr. Natalie’s Mission
“To inspire and equip wholehearted people to maximize their personal and professional flourishing.”
Big idea, yes.
I’m a “go big” kind of gal.
I also have 20-plus years of clinical and consulting experience plus other credentials plus the wisdom that comes only from sitting with, reflecting, listening to, entering into many awe-inspiring stories from others.
This supports my effectiveness in helping individuals, teams, organizations:
- Discover what’s important to them and why.
- How to leverage this discovery to promote motivation and effectiveness.
- Get honest about personal, leader, team, organization strengths and growth edges.
- Brave up in authentic work and personal relationships.
- Repair and recover from the damaging impact of toxic leadership and better yet, prevent it.
- Providing safe space for uncensored sorting and distilling and connecting so a fresh map can be built for forward.
And when YOU, high-impact, growth-minded and wholehearted comrade, have your true-to-you map in hand, well, then flourishing happens for you AND everyone in your circle of influence.
I would love to support your discovery and recovery of your very own high-impact genius to maximize YOUR wholehearted and authentic leading and living for you and those you impact.
I’m a consulting psychologist, board-certified coach, wife, mom, Ironman triathlon finisher, Enneagram 1 and lover of good coffee, mountains, deep conversation and supporting transformation.
I speak, coach, and train with both excellence and practical, sprinkled with doses of vulnerability and always with unwavering presence. Clients tell me that I’m personable, real, committed and engaging.
- I was a proud member of the Nightriders squadron at the US Air Force Academy.
- I have early careers in the fitness industry and as a high school language arts teacher.
- I lived and worked for 3 years in West Africa which gifted me invaluable cross-cultural experience and perspective.
- I might win the game of “How many random things are in your car at this very moment?”
- I’ve coached, trained, consulted with schools, hospitals, small businesses, churches and ministry teams, community mental health centers, not-for-profits, solopreneurs, universities, and government agencies. You might say I love helping the helpers!
- My favorite color is brown (i.e. coffee, dirt, trees, chocolate – see?).
- I am an Ironman triathlon finisher, have traveled to 18 countries, navigated multiple personal and health crises, and perfected a melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate cake recipe.
Trek Guide Credentials
A licensed psychologist and board-certified coach with 20 years of clinical, coaching and consulting experience across a wide range of settings, including international. Previous careers in education and the fitness industry complement a whole-person approach to supporting well-being in life, work and leadership.
- ICF ACC credentialed
- Board Certified Coach
- Certified in Nutritional Psychology
- Crucial Accountability Trainer
- Coach and Mentor Training Facilitator
- Certified Employee Health Coach
- DISC Facilitation and Trainer
- 360 Facilitation
- Enneagram Accredited Practitioner Coach
- Enneagram Accredited Practitioner- Teams
- EQ-i 2.0 certified